Tigerfish Aviation Pty Ltd (ACN 089 640 504) is based in Adelaide South Australia. Adelaide has a substantial defence and technology based industry providing an intellectual base for the program and long term links to international aerospace industry.
Tigerfish was established in 1999 to undertake R&D on the retracting float concept that was granted a US patent in 2005.
Support for the work has come from
- The Sir Ross and Sir Keith Smith Fund
- South Australian Government
- The University of Adelaide
- Federal Australian Government
- The engineering & R.C. modeling local community
- Private seed investment
The company officer is
- Managing Director - Saxon Rudduck, Architect, Designer and Inventor